blog blog.

One chapter ends, another begins. If it was meant to be it would happen again. It ended just on time, the new year starts in 2 weeks or ...

One chapter ends, another begins. If it was meant to be it would happen again.
It ended just on time, the new year starts in 2 weeks or so. We knew it was meant to end.
The crying is over and have accepted it. New work will begin tomorrow and you will see a lot more soon. Maybe new work will mean new me? I have decided to grow my hair. As long as I have known myself, short hair was always for me. I want change, lets start with hair.
New project:after-image... going to experience fate, why one and another meet each other, the photographs that have only capture the good moments.
Here's another old piece of work. Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments