Christmas Eve, Whatever...

No party for me last night... For some reason once i got in my house i just felt like i needed to close my eyes and just sleep forever. it w...

No party for me last night... For some reason once i got in my house i just felt like i needed to close my eyes and just sleep forever. it was awful turned down a party because i wanted to sleep... -.- but it was okay in the end, texted my friedn and was told the party was shit. SO WOO!

S said yesterday to me this girl has a voice of an angel if only i had that and he would see me on christmas eve. wouldnt that be lovely. well melissa Keep dreaming to yourself.
Its Christmas Eve and you know what. i do not feel like Christmas at all.
Also no idea why i'm just making myself more upset by reading old messages and mails and shit. its all fine. breaking up was for a good reason. (I just have to keep telling myself that)
I wonder when i will stop caring so much about. you never get over your first love apparently so then what? oh i dont know.
Here's something to lighten the mood. Whenever i see this, Summer is the word.

You Might Also Like

1 comments