Young Love

Leo came over today and we chat and I did the laundry and everything, was just so nice to see her again. Christmas is in like a day so inste...

Leo came over today and we chat and I did the laundry and everything, was just so nice to see her again. Christmas is in like a day so instead of shopping for people i brought myself presents to happy myself. so a pair of shoes it was :D woo. Also went into Zara and just got asked to work in menswear for no reason, so i can get a job whenever which is great because i do need money actually. running low low low.

So went to the Ashmolean finally to check it out and its acutally better than i thought. so putting that in my moley. saw a few people and that but mostly i loved that i saw harry. havent seen him in TOO LONG. party tonight should be alright although i dont really get on with the people who are going... so will see will see...
S also went into town today to see Harry. i do miss him but oh well Uni is hard. i will find out next year. i hope things will work out with us.
here's a beautiful piece of my work to lighten the mood. I named it Young Love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments