I GOT IN!

BOURNEMOUTH LIKES ME! It's been a good week, winchester school of art replied back to me, LCC, now just waiting for Kingston and brighto...

BOURNEMOUTH LIKES ME! It's been a good week, winchester school of art replied back to me, LCC, now just waiting for Kingston and brighton.

Like chloe said i am sooo relieved that i have bournemouth as my back up!
Went out last night, begin the night with lucy and Tash and at about 10 PT was soo dead we all decided to head home and as i was waiting at the bus stop saw an old friend miranda and decided to go off with her and see her friends and saw sammmm Winters which was nice i really havent seen him in too long! We talked about wow.(yeah sad i know.)
but anyways! back to art! really havent done any all week... might start on it later pros monday...
I am loving so many artists atm!
here's one of the many called Rich Gemmell, might have to do a little response to him :]


You Might Also Like

3 comments