Life blogging and other art related.

I went to this amazing print,graphic design fair at the Somerset House in London. AAAAMAZING! I wished i blogged about this sooner. Oxford i...

I went to this amazing print,graphic design fair at the Somerset House in London. AAAAMAZING! I wished i blogged about this sooner. Oxford is just beautiful.

The Design fair really made my love for graphics more and more. At the fair i was so inspired i just wanted to get in and make my own prints. Rob Ryan was one of the main event there, his studio was set up with some of the cut outs. Seeing the cut outs in real life was just unbelievable! A bit disappointed that he no longer cuts it out himself, he has a little team. The new upcoming young designers' work were also great. here's some highlights.
YES! im now a proud owner or this book and massive key...by Rob Ryan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments