First time animator

Long time no post, quick update. •Went traveling for a year •Feels like my eyes have been opened •Came home and now an intern at MyCle...

Long time no post, quick update.

•Went traveling for a year
•Feels like my eyes have been opened
•Came home and now an intern at MyCleverAgency
•Learning how to animate

So going along with the Ice bucket madness, I made something. I feel strongly about not doing it just because ALS test on animals and will continue to test on more animals if more money is donated but not being a grumpy person I have donated to another charity that will not harm animals.

A really short something, I honestly think animators are amazing. I spent 3 days learning and animating this and it was HARD! So here it is as a gif.


You Might Also Like

0 comments